Brynje welcomes applications for in-kind sponsorship of a wide range of outdoor projects globally. We take it as a compliment when you email us to enquire about our sponsorship programme. It is inspiring to see our products keep adventurers and professionals warm, dry and safe - often in the most inhospitable places on the planet.
To give you an idea of the type of applications we are looking for, we’ve listed our key criteria below:
- You have a special or unique project, an especially interesting backstory, or a desire to achieve something new or compelling.
- You wish to collaborate with us long-term. You are happy to keep in close contact with us during your adventure, and to continue the collaboration once home again.
- You are in a particularly demanding profession, making it vital to stay warm and dry.
- You demonstrate nature- and climate awareness by prolonging the lifespan of your garments, maintaining and repairing them as needed.
- You aim to inspire or help others. You are passionate about your project, which also benefits more broadly, beyond its immediate participants.
- You’ve previously engaged with our brand through social media, by using the tags @brynjeofnorway and #brynjeofnorway on Instagram.
We are unable to sponsor:
- Leisure trips
- Projects requiring financial support
- Activities outside the scope of sports, outdoor pursuits and expeditions
How to apply:
Write us a brief email providing the following information:
- Who are you? Tell us a bit about yourself, including your full name etc.
- What type of work or outdoor activities are you engaged in? Are you planning an exciting project/expedition?
- What made you choose to approach Brynje for sponsorship? Do you for example have previous experience with our products?
- How can we contribute to your project? Be as specific as possible!
- Please provide us with links to your social media accounts, blog, website etc.
- Send your email to our customer support team at email@example.com, with ‘sponsorship request’ as the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
With best wishes from the Brynje team