Terms & Conditions
General terms & conditions
The terms of sale apply to the sale of all goods from Brynje AS, either via our online store or from our outlet in Larvik to the consumer, and together with your order constitute the overall contract basis for the purchase. This is confirmed by an order confirmation.
18 years age limit
You must be at least 18 years old to shop at www.brynje.no. The person who is registered as a customer at www.brynje.no is responsible for payment of the services we provide. The responsibility also includes others' use of the customer's access to your account etc., including unauthorized use, provided that it cannot be demonstrated that the unauthorized use has been made possible through negligence on our part.
Booking and contracting process
Your order is binding when the order is registered on our server (computer). We are also bound by your order if this does not differ from what is offered by us in our online store. However, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase in accordance with the right of withdrawal.
When we receive your order, we will confirm the order and automatically send you an order confirmation by email. Please read the order confirmation carefully when you receive it and check if the order confirmation is in accordance with the order. Deviations between your order and the order confirmation are considered a new offer from us, which you can accept or refuse.
We strive to provide our customers with accurate information about our products as possible. However, we make reservations that typing / printing errors may occur, which may mean that we cannot deliver according to information provided in our online store, our marketing or otherwise.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if the product or one of the products you have ordered is sold out. In case of sold out situations we will contact you, possibly together with information about what we can offer instead. You will have the opportunity to accept our new offer with the changes we make regarding your order or cancel the order.
If you wish to cancel an order, you must contact us by mail or telephone as soon as you have received the order confirmation. We aim to process all orders the same day they come in (on business days) and it will not be possible to cancel an order when the package is ready for shipment.
All prices quoted for International consumers are without Norwegian VAT. You may be charged import duties and taxes by your country. Please note that we are not responsible for those charges, nor can we predict if your order will be subject to import duties or taxes.
We accept VISA, and MasterCard, as well as payment via the payment services Paypal and Vipps.
When you pay for the goods by credit card, the amount is not deducted immediately. We first do what is called an authorization of the card to check the validity, then reserve the amount you will pay. Only when we send the goods from our warehouse will we deduct the amount that is reserved.
Does not apply to B2B customers
- If the order is in our hands before 12:00 we do our best to send the order the same day.
- We have most of the goods in stock. If goods in the same order are not in stock, we will divide the order into two shipments and send as soon as the goods are in stock again.
- After sending the order you will receive an order confirmation by email. In the order confirmation you will receive information on order number, total amount of the order and payment method (Visa or Mastercard).
- The delivery time will depend on our carrier and the destination. Read about delivery time here
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the address you provide when ordering is correct.
- If the item is damaged on delivery, you must notify us as soon as possible and preferably on the day of arrival. Please use any email. Describe the damage carefully. Read about Returns & Complaints here
- For uncollected parcels or letters sent in return you will be charged NOK. 200 for the cost of shipping, return shipping and administration.
- Your shipment can always be tracked.
Does not apply B2B to customers
- Nordic (Finland, Iceland, Faroe Islands, Greenland, Sweden and Denmark)
- Orders under 2000 NOK: 200 kr in shipping (DHL)
- Orders over 2000 NOK: free freight (DHL)
- Europe (all countries except Nordic in Europe)
- Orders below 3000 NOK: 250 kr in shipping (DHL)
- Orders over 3000 NOK: free freight (DHL)
- Outside Europe
- Orders below 3500 NOK: 350 kr in shipping (DHL)
- Orders over 3500 NOK: free freight (DHL)
For dealers and customers with their own agreements, separate shipping agreements apply.
Right of withdrawal - 30 days
Does not apply to B2B customers
- We have 30 days of open purchase on products purchased at www.brynje.no by International consumers. 30 days of open purchase only applies to products purchased directly from www.brynje.no. We will refund or offer an exchange for items returned to us within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- Use the enclosed return form if you want to exchange a product or raise the purchase.
- All costs associated with returning of goods to Brynje of Norway are the customer's responsibility. Refunding of VAT in your country is also the customer's own responsibility. Contact your local customs office for more information.
Restrictions on the right of withdrawal
- You are prevented from using the right of withdrawal if the item is impaired or damaged so that it cannot be returned in "approximately the same condition and quantity", and this is due to lack of consideration or negligence on your part. Take care of the original packaging if you are not sure that you want to keep the item.
- Bottoms (boxer, hipster, long johns or long johns) are not considered "in the same condition" if they are used / tested / tested by the consumer. The right of withdrawal will therefore not apply to these products. This for hygienic reasons.
- If you do not retrieve the package you have ordered but are completely passive, this is not the same as using your right of withdrawal. You have not fulfilled the requirements that are made to you pursuant to section 11 and section 13 of the Right to Reimbursement Act, and thus lose the right to terminate the agreement. You will then be charged with shipping costs return and a fee of NOK 200, - for processing the case.
- The Act only applies to consumer purchases. The right of withdrawal can therefore not be used by companies or others who have acted as part of business activity.
If the product you purchased from us has a defect, please report this to us as soon as possible so that we can resolve the issue.