Returns & Complaints
We want you to be fully satisfied with your Brynje purchase. You have the right to expect our high-quality products to arrive undamaged and fault-free. If the product you purchased from us has a defect, please report this to us as soon as possible so that we can resolve the issue.
- Should a product arrive in a faulty condition, either due to production errors or damage during shipping and delivery, please notify us as soon as possible, preferably the same day. We will assist you with next steps and send you a new product once we have assessed the faulty one
- We require 3 well-lit photos of the faulty garment to assess and agree a replacement or refund. We will not cover repair costs that have not been pre-authorised
- Please fill in the return form included with your purchased item. We will email you a confirmation of receipt once the item has been returned to us. If you would like us to issue a refund at this point, we will use the same payment method as the original payment. If you wish to exchange the product for a higher priced one, we will send you an invoice for the difference
Mailing address for returns:
BRYNJE OF NORWAY AS
Boks 2023 Stubberød
Right of withdrawal - 30 days
Does not apply to B2B customers
- We have 30 days of open purchase on products purchased at www.brynje.no by International consumers. 30 days of open purchase only applies to products purchased directly from www.brynje.no. We will refund or offer an exchange for items returned to us within 30 days of the date of delivery.
- Use the enclosed return form if you want to exchange a product or raise the purchase.
- All costs associated with returning of goods to Brynje of Norway are the customer's responsibility. Refunding of VAT in your country is also the customer's own responsibility. Contact your local customs office for more information.
Restrictions on the right of withdrawal
- You are prevented from using the right of withdrawal if the item is impaired or damaged so that it cannot be returned in "approximately the same condition and quantity", and this is due to lack of consideration or negligence on your part. Take care of the original packaging if you are not sure that you want to keep the item.
- Bottoms (boxer, hipster, long johns or long johns) are not considered "in the same condition" if they are used / tested / tested by the consumer. The right of withdrawal will therefore not apply to these products. This for hygienic reasons.
- If you do not retrieve the package you have ordered but are completely passive, this is not the same as using your right of withdrawal. You have not fulfilled the requirements that are made to you pursuant to section 11 and section 13 of the Right to Reimbursement Act, and thus lose the right to terminate the agreement. You will then be charged with shipping costs return and a fee of NOK 200, - for processing the case.
- The Act only applies to consumer purchases. The right of withdrawal can therefore not be used by companies or others who have acted as part of business activity.