Antarctic Pants. Unisex.
The Antarctic Pants are very warm and made with the same dual-layer principle as our Arctic Collection, but with thicker Merino wool on the outside. The Super Thermo mesh inner layer effectively regulates body temperature, keeps you dry and gives extra isolation.
The pants are perfect as midlayer on very cold days - or as outer layer in drier conditions when weight is not the primary consideration. Antarctic Pants are made to the high specifications required for expedition work, while still having the relaxed comfort of everyday wear. Popular for hunting, hiking, mountaineering, professional and casual use.
- Fit: unisex, regular fit
- Brynje of Norway double-layer technology - superior moisture management and insulation in extremely cold temperatures
- Drawstring waist
- Two zippered pockets in front
- Reinforced panels on the bottom and knees
- Quiet (no-rustling)
- Versatile - can be used as both midlayer and outerwear
- Produced in Europe
- Machine washable, repairable, re-proofable
- Material composition
- Inner layer: 100 % Polypropylene mesh
- Outer layer: 70 % Merino wool and 30 % Polyamide
- Material weight
- Inner layer, mesh: 140 g/m2
- Outer layer, wool and polyamide: 280 g/m2 (expedition weight)
- Product weight: 575 g (size M)
- Merino fiber diameter: 20,5 micron (fine medium)
- Zipper: YKK
Wear your clothes for as long as possible and repair
Brynje quality outdoor clothing is made to last. Once purchased, we encourage customers to wear their garments for as long as possible. An alternative to ‘fast fashion’, Brynje’s collections come in timeless colours and designs to ensure long-term wearability. Our goal is not to become the biggest brand in the market, but rather to encourage responsible consumption and work with our customers to protect the environment. We are acutely aware of the need to lower consumption rates to preserve nature and future life on the planet. Our ideal customer appreciates quality, makes repairs instead of buying new, and wears their Brynje garment for as long as possible. This benefits both the wallet and the environment.