Expedition jacket 2.0 W's
Robust cold-climate shell jacket for women designed for high mountain and expedition wear.
Women's Expedition Jacket 2.0
Robust technical hardshell jacket designed for high mountain and expedition use. Made for longevity, the jacket offers excellent weather protection in cold climates and performs in the harshest conditions on the planet. Designed in collaboration with accomplished expeditionists, the jacket comes with an array of well-considered technical details. The Norwegian Polar Institute chose Brynje Expedition shell for their employees in 2020.
Built with non-noisy, windproof and highly water-repellent material.
Four-way stretch and well-placed seams provide optimal comfort and freedom of movement.
Stretchy materials tend to be less water-repellent, however, this jacket is constructed with Schoeller® WB formula 3-layer material with C-change hydrophilic membrane, which has an impressive hydrostatic head of 20,000 mm. Additionally, it has been treated with Schoeller’s 3XDRY waterproofing to ensure a highly water-repellent surface while still allowing adequate moisture transport.
Our Expedition Collection is primarily intended for use in cool and cold conditions. The M’s Expedition Jacket 2.0 keeps you dry and comfortable for extended periods of light rain, and is quick-drying. At times of prolonged or heavy downpours, you may experience some water seepage, but in exchange, appreciate the superior breathability compared to a fully waterproof jacket
Irrespective of which shell jacket you choose to wear, it is a good idea to pack a lightweight storm shelter as a weatherproof cover for yourself and your backpack during periods of heavy rain. Storm shelters have multiple uses, including keeping you or an injured person warm and sheltered. It can even be used as a makeshift stretcher if necessary.
The jacket has multiple options for releasing excess body heat. For optimal moisture transport and thermoregulation, we recommend wearing Super Thermo mesh next to the skin, and Classic merino wool as midlayer.
Fit: Women’s slim fit
Material composition: Shoeller® WB formula fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane. All materials are bluesign® approved
Soft, comfortable four-way stretch material providing optimal freedom of movement
Quiet (no-rustling) material - suitable for hunting, nature watching and nature photography
Robust and durable
Water-repellent (hydrostatic head/water column 20.000 mm)
Water-repellent YKK zips. Front Vislon two-way YKK-zip with storm flap. All water-repellent zips have internal storm flaps
Multiple ventilation options:
- Pit zips with two-way zippers
- Full length front zipper with protective Velcro closure
- Zipped pockets with mesh lining for optimal airflow
- Two chest pockets
- Two large, low side pockets
- Small left-arm pocket (with solid fabric lining)
- Two large inner pockets, perfect for carrying water bottles
- Helmet-compatible hood, mount for fur trim (trim not included), four adjustment options, wire peak brim
- High collar with soft chin guard
- Velcro cuff closure with attachment possibilities for gloves or mittens
- Elastic crotch strap
- Produced in Europe
- Machine washable, re-proofable
- Material composition: Shoeller® WB formula fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane.
- Bluesign approved materials: Yes
- Product weight: 950 grams (size M)
Swiss textile manufacturer that specializes in sustainable development and production of innovative textiles and textile technologies. Founded in 1868, the company is a global leader in niche markets, offering innovative and highly functional fabrics for Outdoor, workwear and Military use.
Ensures the optimum body climate. The membrane adapts to the conditions as it is highly breathable, and carries away moisture and excessive heat. In addition, it offers ideal heat retention depending on the situation. Being windproof and waterproof, c_change® protects the wearer in all kinds of weather and has been tested under extreme conditions in practice.
Finishing technology which combines water repellence and water absorption on one fabric. Textiles finished with 3XDRY® repel moisture from the outside and absorb perspiration more quickly from the inside. This ensures increased wellbeing during all activities.
- Passform: Jakken er laget for kvinner og har normal passform
- Materiale: Shoeller® WB formula fabric med C-change membran. Materialene er Bluesign-approved.
- Mykt og behagelig stoff med fire-veis stretch gir stor bevegelsesfrihet; jakken føles verken tettsittende eller trang
- Lydsvak ("knitrer" ikke) - viktig for jegere, naturfotografer o.l.
- Robust og slitesterk
- Tapede sømmer
- Vanntett med vannsøyle på 20.000 mm
- Vannavvisende glidelåser fra YKK. Vislon toveis YKK-glidelås i front med stormklaff. Alle vannavvisende glidelåser har ekstra stormklaff på innsiden
- Tørker raskt
- Mange løsninger for å ventilere overskuddsvarme vekk fra kroppen:
- lufting under armene med toveis glidelås
- åpning av frontglidelås kombinert med bruk av borrelås
- åpning av lommer
- To brystlommer
- To store lave lommer foran
- En liten lomme på venstre arm
- To store innerlommer i front for oppbevaring av vannflasker etc. inn mot kroppen. Lommene er sydd i lett nettingstoff for å sikre optimal ventilasjon.
- Hetten er stor og hjelmkompatibel med festemulighet for pelskant. Fire justeringsmuligheter, enhånds-stramming og wire avstivet brem
- Høy hals foran med myk beskyttelse mot haken
- Håndledd-stramming med borrelås og festemulighet for f.eks votter
- Stormstrikk nedentil, mellom bena
- Produsert i Europa
- Reparer gjerne - bruk lengst mulig
- Kan vaskes og impregneres
- Les om forskjellen på ulike Expedition-plagg
- Materiale: Shoeller® WB formula fabric med C-change membran. 3XDRY® -teknologi uten miljøskadelige PFOA eller PFOS-kjemikalier. Les om 3XDRY® under FAQ her
- Bluesign-godkjente materialer: Ja
- Glidelåser: YKK
- Produktvekt: 950 gram i størrelse M