Polar Fleece Skipulli
Very warm, two-layer top that is suitable for many different outdoor activities. A very good choice for anyone with a wool sensitivity or intolerance.
Polar Skipulli. Unisex.
Very warm, two-layer top that is suitable for many different outdoor activities and people in tough professions. The top is a classic on cold expeditions. It is also a real cozy garment indoors when the weather is cold.
Designed for extreme cold weather and expedition use, the Polar midlayers are among the lightest, most highly insulating and quickest drying on the market. The garments come in a dual-layer construction with the unique high-wicking Super Thermo mesh on the inside and a hydrophobic, highly insulating synthetic layer on the outside. Polar products are soft, ultra-durable, fully recyclable, and a very good choice for anyone with a wool sensitivity or intolerance.
The Polar Skipulli has a polo neck with 1/2 zip and one zippered chest pocket. Long raglan sleeves and cuffs with thumbholes that provide extra hand warmth and prevents the fabric from riding up during activity.
- Fit: Unisex, snug fit. If you have a large torso, you can go up a size.
- Polo neck with 1/2 zip
- One zippered chest pocket
- Long raglan sleeves for optimal arm mobility
- Cuffs with thumbholes that provide extra hand warmth and prevents the fabric from riding up during activity
- Brynje of Norway dual-layer technology - unrivalled moisture management and insulation performance in extremely cold temperatures
- Expedition weight
- Extreme durability
- Itch-free and hypoallergenic
- Non-chafing flatlock seams
- Made in Europe
- Machine washable at temperatures up to 40 - 60 degrees Celsius. Do not tumble dry.
- Material composition
- Inner layer, mesh: 100% Polypropylene
- Outer layer, fleece: 100 % Polyester
- Material weight
- Inner layer, mesh: 140 g/m2 (lightweight)
- Outer layer, fleece: 125 g/m2 (ultralight)
- Product weight: 370 g, size M
- Zipper: YKK
Brynje makes clothes of high quality so that they last as long as possible. The rest is up to you. Wear the clothes for a long time, follow the washing instructions and repair. That's good, both for nature and the wallet.