FR Wool Frotté Jacket
Flame Retardant Wool Frottè Jacket w/ thumbholes. Unisex.
Warm, soft and itch-free frottè jacket made in a flame retardant wool blend consisting of 51% Merino wool and 49% Viscose. The 100% natural fibre composition ensures that the flame retardant properties do not diminish over time. At the same time this material composition ensures good moisture transport and very good insulation. The jacket is perfect as a middle layer on cold days. It is also a real cozy garment indoors when the weather is cold.
The material is a knitted terry cloth, where one side is plain knitted and the other side consists of terry loops. The loops on the inside provide plenty of air and thus very good insulation and good moisture transport. Can be combined with Super Thermo mesh, Wool Thermo mesh or flame retardant mesh for optimal insulation and moisture transport. The product has been tested in accordance with EN ISO 15025 - EN ISO 11612.
The jacket comes with a 3/4 neck, raglan style long sleeves and three pockets.
- Fit: unisex, regular, snug fit
- ¾ neck and full front zipper
- Raglan sleeves for optimal arm movement
- Zippered pockets: Two low pockets in front and chest pocket on the left side
- Material: 51% Merino wool and 49% Viscose
- Very warm; Merino wool and viscose isolates well, and terry loops inside give extra isolation
- High wicking and breathable
- Soft, itch-free and comfortable
- Naturally antifungal, antibacterial and odour-resistant
- Insulates when wet
- Non-chafing flatlock seams
- 4 season
- Made in Europe
- Durable & repairable
- Machine washable on a wool cycle
- Material composition: 51% Merino wool and 49% Viscose lenzing FR (Schoeller, Flamestop FR, EN ISO 11612)
- Merino fiber diameter: 17,5 (fine)
- Material weight: 400 g / m2
- Product weight: 370 grams
- Zipper: YKK
Wear your clothes for as long as possible and repair
Brynje quality outdoor clothing is made to last. Once purchased, we encourage customers to wear their garments for as long as possible. An alternative to ‘fast fashion’, Brynje’s collections come in timeless colours and designs to ensure long-term wearability. Our goal is not to become the biggest brand in the market, but rather to encourage responsible consumption and work with our customers to protect the environment. We are acutely aware of the need to lower consumption rates to preserve nature and future life on the planet. Our ideal customer appreciates quality, makes repairs instead of buying new, and wears their Brynje garment for as long as possible. This benefits both the wallet and the environment.