Expedition mittens short
Shell mittens designed for high mountains and expeditionary use.
Shell mittens designed for high mountains and expeditionary use. Developed in collaboration with leading guides and tested under the toughest conditions. The products are manufactured in the best materials from Shoeller® in Switzerland and have a number of technical details. Durable, functional and environmentally friendly products produced in Europe. These are the shell mittens that protect you in the most demanding conditions.
The shell mittens are windproof and breathable, they are sewn in Shoeller® WB fromula 3-layer fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane, water column 20 000 mm. The fabric is treated with Schoeller's 3XDRY impregnation, which ensures a water-repellent surface for a long time.
The materials are Bluesign approved.
- Materials: Shoeller® WB fromula fabric with C-change hydrophilic membrane.
- Water proof fabric
- Super Thermo mesh inside for extra insulation and moisture transport
- Tightening at the wrist and upper arm.
- Reinforced with Kevlar in the palm for extra durability.
- Four way stretch
- Weight: 200 grams in size S / M
- Made in Europe