Expedition Mittens 2.0
Expedition Mittens 2.0. Unisex.
Robust windproof and water-repellent shell mittens designed for high mountain and expedition use. Developed in collaboration with leading outdoor guides for optimal performance and protection against the elements. Ideal for cool/cold climates with changeable weather conditions.
- Constructed using Schoeller® WB formula 3-layer material with a C-change hydrophilic membrane, that has a water column of 20,000 mm. Treated with Schoeller 3XDRY impregnation finish for enhanced water, and dirt-repellence while still allowing adequate moisture transport.
- Palms are reinforced with abrasion-resistant Kevlar® fabric for added grip, durability, and breathability.
- Lined with Brynje Super Thermo mesh for superior thermoregulation, insulation, and moisture management.
Brynje Expedition shell wear is primarily designed for use in cool, cold and changeable weather conditions. The mittens will keep your hands dry and protected during extended periods of light rain, and the material is quick to dry. In conditions of prolonged heavy downpours, you may experience some water seepage.
The mittens are unisex and generously sized.
Hand size (measured in cm from the wrist to the tip of the middle finger):
- S/M (16-19 cm)
- L/XL (19-22 cm)
Measure from the wrist towards elbow: 19,5 cm (same length for size S and L)
- Fit: unisex, wide fit, generous sizing
- Schoeller® WB formula 3-layer C-change hydrophilic membrane, with a hydrostatic head of 20,000 mm (water column)
- Kevlar® reinforced palms for added grip, durability, and breathability
- Lined with 100% polypropylene Super Thermo mesh for superior next-to-skin thermoregulation, insulation, and moisture transport
- Water-repellent membrane with a hydrostatic head of 20.000 mm (water column). Treated with Schoeller 3XDRY impregnation finish for enhanced water, and dirt-repellence while still allowing adequate moisture transport
- Taped seams
- Robust and durable
- Soft and comfortable four-way stretch material
- Quiet, non-rustling
- Made in Europa
- Repairable - prolong the life of your shell product
- Machine washable and easy to refinish
- Outer layer: Schoeller® WB formula 3-layer C-change hydrophilic membrane, with a hydrostatic head of 20,000 mm (water column)
- Kevlar® reinforced palms
- Mesh lining: 100% polypropylene Super Thermo mesh
- Bluesign approved materials: Yes. Do not contain environmentally harmful PFOA or PFOS substances
- Product Weight: 200 g (size S/M)
Wear your clothes for as long as possible and repair
Brynje quality outdoor clothing is made to last. Once purchased, we encourage customers to wear their garments for as long as possible. An alternative to ‘fast fashion’, Brynje’s collections come in timeless colours and designs to ensure long-term wearability. Our goal is not to become the biggest brand in the market, but rather to encourage responsible consumption and work with our customers to protect the environment. We are acutely aware of the need to lower consumption rates to preserve nature and future life on the planet. Our ideal customer appreciates quality, makes repairs instead of buying new, and wears their Brynje garment for as long as possible. This benefits both the wallet and the environment.
Share your photos with us - @brynjeofnorway | #brynjeofnorway