Our bestselling hat for cold temperatures.
Our bestselling hat is part of our award winning expedition-weight collection for extremely cold temperatures. Highly recommended for outdoor enthusiasts of all ages. Ideal if you have a wool sensitivity; the itch-free mesh lining feels soft, warm and comfortable next to the skin.
The Arctic Collection consists of innovative outdoor functional wear. The two-layer garments in this collection have a Super Thermo mesh interior and high quality, insulating Merino wool exterior. This combined mesh and wool construction give the garments an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio.
The inner layer stays dry due to few contact points against the skin, and the mesh absorbs virtually no moisture. Cells in the mesh trap warm air, which is the secret to its superb insulating performance. During high physical activity, perspiration vapour is transported away from the body to the wool exterior, which absorbs and evaporates the moisture further and forms an insulating layer over the mesh cells. No other baselayer achieves this effect in a single product.
Worn by the Norwegian military and polar expedition teams, Arctic baselayers will keep you warm and dry in the harshest conditions. The Arctic Double Collection has been awarded the Norwegian Textile Industry’s Innovation prize and frequently receives the highest score in brand comparison tests.
- S/M (head circumference 54-56 cm)
- L/XL (Head circumference 56-59 cm)
- Soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Brynje of Norway dual-layer technology - unrivalled moisture management and insulation performance in extremely cold temperatures
- Non-chafing flatlock seams
- Machine washable and repairable
- Material Composition
- Inner lining: 100% polypropylene mesh
- Outer layer: 80% Merino wool and 20% polyamide
- Material Weight
- Inner lining, mesh: 140 g/m2
- Outer layer, Merino wool: 220 g/m2
- Product Weight: 70 g
- Merino Fibre Diameter: 20,5 micron (fine medium)
|Hoved produkttype for Brynes produkter
|80% 20% merinoull/polyamid, 100% polypropylene nettingfor
|Ytterstoff 220 g/m2
Brynje creates quality meant to last long. The rest is up to you.
Wear the clothes for an extended period, follow the washing instructions and make repairs when needed.
It's good for both the environment and your wallet.